Tuesday, August 18, 2009

...

You know, everyone gets hurt sometimes. It's just part of life. Life, however, has decided that that's not enough for me. Apparently, I just need to get shat all over and then abandoned and then who knows? Maybe the sun will come out.

I don't know how much more of this I can take before I start having a serious psychological breakdown. I've had enough happen in my life to cover my "bad shit" quota for the next 50 years. I don't understand anything anymore.

  • I have no home.
  • I have a shitty job.
  • That shitty job is supposed to pay for my school, that will be a miracle.
  • My entire family acts like I'm some kind of burden.
  • I never see my friends anymore.
  • I'm seriously scared for my future now.
  • I must be the common denominator.
  • I don't know where to go or what to do or who I can depend on.

No comments: