Monday, November 15, 2010

You are Ivory and Wire and Pearls

I went to the orthodontist, and it's been officially decided I'm getting braces. Yeah, I'll be the coolest 21 year old with braces that you know! My ortho said I could either go with traditional braces or I could go with invisalign.

I am a little torn between them for a few simple reasons. Traditional braces is faster and more accurate, but invisalign is as close to invisible that I'll be able to get. I think I'm siding with traditional just for the practicality of them. I won't be able to take them off like I would invisalign. I am the kind of person who would take them off and leave them off or forget.

I'm a little concerned about paying for them. There are a few options, but I don't foresee any of them working out well with my parents lack of ability at budgeting. I hope I'm wrong because I am really sick of these damn spaced out teeth.

No comments: