Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm Really Lucky Underneath It All

Lately, I've been having alot of firsts:


  1. The first time I didn't consult my dad about a decision.

  2. The first time he's ever been mad at me.

  3. My first college experiences.

  4. The first time I've been palpable financial supporter of my family.

  5. My first flight totally alone.

  6. The first time my mom has ever trusted me to do something for myself.

  7. The first time I walked down the street holding the hand of someone I care about and not worrying about the barrage of questions I'll inevitably get because, for once, I really don't care who sees.

  8. The first time I slept in someone else's bed, with someone who isn't related or a girl. Take that dad.

  9. First kiss.

Sometimes I wonder if I put too much or too little on this blog. There is a place in my mind where I catalogue all my blog ideas and very rarely do I post them. I love that there are people who read this, but at the same time I wish no one did or I wish everyone did. I want people to know what I think or what happens to me, but I also wish everything was a secret. I guess I just want people to be interested.

1 comment:

Arya Blackwood said...

I can TOTALLY relate to the last paragraph in your post!
and ur conclusion is so TRUE ;)