Monday, November 9, 2009

Can You Feel the Pressure?

46 days until Christmas. I have give or take 30 people I'd like to get gifts for. I think I can swing it if I start buying things now. The problem is I put way too much thought into what I want to get someone. I'd rather get someone nothing than something they wouldn't absolutely love. So I have been studiously researching things for everyone on my list. I know what a few people are getting for sure and then ideas for quite a few more.

There are people I never know what to buy for. My parents for example. I know my mom should get something practical but I know how much she loves sentimental things and my dad is the other way around. He has what he needs (he's pretty simple) but he isn't the sentimental type.

I am making extreme progress on my gift finding though. I'm pretty excited. The internet is a magical gift. Now if I can work enough to get what I want and if I can, then if I could only find the time to go out and buy the stuff. Wrapping is a joke.

No comments: