Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Days Go On, The Lights Go Off and On

This year is flying by. March is almost over. So much has already happened. I only write in simple sentences, apparently. What have I done so far?
  • Got my nose pierced, but you knew that.
  • OH! Got arrested, you knew that too.
  • Had late night discussions about health, politics, school, traveling and religion.
  • Reestablished my love of Ben Folds.
  • Swore off and rekindled my addiction to drinking Diet Coke.
  • Got stupidly drunk. More on that to follow.
  • Started painting.
  • Dropped my Spanish class because it was getting harder and harder to make it there.
  • Became obsessed with cleaning my room. Ok, maybe obsessed is a strong word, but my room is generally cleaner than it used to be.
So I said there would be more about the drunk thing and here it is. On my last birthday, my birthday wish was to see my boyfriend drunk because he had already seen me drunk and it was only fair. Then, in some sick retaliation, he makes his birthday wish for his friends to see me drunk. After some oddly strong vodka cranberries, they realized I am a complete lightweight. Also, I say some pretty stupid crap. For example, "I can't feel my teeth." Or, "Associtutes," whatever that means.

No comments: