Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'll Show You What This Girl Can Do

I just started this job. It's a little different than the jobs I've had before. I don't like starting new jobs because I don't like the feeling of not knowing everything. I want to help everyone that comes in with their problem, but I can't because I'm so fresh. It's not like my old job. If I messed up there I could just give them a credit or a free rental. Here, one mistake could end up costing someone a lot of money.

I can use a cell phone. I know how to change things and some basic troubleshooting, but sometimes I am completely lost and even searching through the phone doesn't work. Then I look stupid.

Despite my apprehensions, I intend to give this job 100%. I want to succeed. I am scared a little, but I've always felt this way before and I always became very successful. I just need to keep reminding myself to relax. I can do this.

No comments: