Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Holding on to Silly Things, I Never Learn

haha. I'm at school. I'm in Adobe InDesign CS3 right now. I'm a badass.



So we are learning about all these tools, and features and all I want to do is go home and sleep or clean my room and live my life and make money so I dont have to worry anymore about all this other crap that I dont have time to do because I'm at school from 7 to 2.



I do, however, know it's important. I'm not going to drop out or anything because I don't feel like being here. Restless is the word of the week I think. I feel restless at school because I want to be done, and I'm literally restless, as in free of any rest. I'm not even that unhappy about it, it's just a hassle.

new fun word to say: bojangles



This hassle does have a funny consequence though. Like today, I got dressed for gym (I didnt have to, we werent dressing for gym today) and after class, as I'm changing back, I realize I forgot to pack my skirt. hallelujah. I would forget my skirt. So I skip off to the Attendence Office so I can go home to get it. None of my parents answer the phone. Great. Finally I call my dad and he tells them I can leave and off I go to trugde 2 blocks to my car to go home.



I get to my car and it has a flat. Not a low tire, but a FLAT one. Even better. No biggie, really. I drive to the gas station and put some air in it and it's fine. I go home, find my skirt, check an email haha, and go back to school. Oh I grabbed some breakfast too, strike while the iron is hot I say. I get to school just as first period ends and yay it's free period.



That probably saved my life. God I love those girls. Between them getting frustrated with Mahjong of all things, and then me being an idiot on TBF and Facebook, I can't remember a point when we aren't laughing.

No comments: