Thursday, January 31, 2008

Let Me Be the One You Call to, Baby, All the Time

12/12/07
So I figure you should know that I love you. I've been in love with you for months and I just couldn't say it. Everytime you say you love me my heart stops and, for a second, I can't breathe. Trust me, it's not a bad thing because it makes me feel alive. You make me feel alive. The cute way you freak out when I get hurt or the way you always get what I mean. My heart aches when someone hurts you. All I want to do is hold you in my arms and never leave you. But you need to know, I can't always be there. I can't always put you first. It kills me because I know that's what will happen.

weird to look back huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is always a bit freaky to look back upon things, but it can sometimes put things into perspective for everyone, its always good to reflect upon the past just never make it a part of your future.