Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I'd Like to Say Hello, Good Day, That is My Name

Sch00l is back in session and let me tell you my friends, it has been sweet. My schedule is as follows:
  1. Early Bird Gym
  2. Homeroom
  3. World Literature
  4. Free Period
  5. Adobe In Design CS3
  6. Art 4
  7. Advanced Concepts/Pre-Calculus
  8. Psychology
  9. Nothing, I have early dismissal!

Oh baby baby, it's a breeze. Seriously, I have 100% confidence that this semester will be the perfect ending to a less than stellar school career. I even got a parking space today. It was amazing. I'm doubting anything can get me down. I even ankle deeped it in a tiny snow bank and I'm chipper.

Plus, lots of guys I know got really short hair cuts and the little fuzzy hairs are fun to rub. They dont like it that much, oh well, they can deal, it's what you get for looking like a chia pet.

No comments: