Monday, May 12, 2008

There's Things You Need to Hear

I (am):
  1. Female, I think this explains alot.
  2. 5'8"
  3. Brunette?
  4. Blue-eyed
  5. Emotional. Alot of the time. Do I hide it well?
  6. Always thinking. Much more than I talk, so you can imagine how much that is.
  7. Secretive.
  8. Ambitious.
  9. Lazy.
  10. Conflicting.
  11. Relational.
  12. Sassssssssy.
  13. Love everyone, way too much, even if they don't deserve it.
  14. Judge people in my mind, but when others do it verbally, I defend the victim. I feel this justifies it sometimes.
  15. All I want to do is be myself.
  16. Want others to always be honest, even if it would hurt me. Because I have to know.
  17. Like to know everything.
  18. Obnoxious, endearing?
  19. Care about you.
  20. Want to break all the rules, but I never break one.
  21. Don't watch TV anymore.
  22. Work at a movie theatre. I hate it most of the time, but I can't leave my friends. I have no hope of being promoted.
  23. Love kids.
  24. Have a look in my eye.
  25. Seem more clever than I am, or vastly less intelligent than I am. No one really comprehends my mental capacities.

If you think of any more things about me, comment them. I Love To Know. (#16)

1 comment:

Arya Blackwood said...

this is such an adorable list of things : P:)

its so cute honestly :)

and the best part about it is that it's EXPRESSIVE...true and REAL...there's no holding back...and you have enlisted very sincere things..thats the greatest thing of all.