Saturday, May 8, 2010

Your Father, He Said He Needs You. Your Mother, She Said She Loves You. Your Brothers, They Echo the Words.

Well that was an angry post. I'm just worn out. I like living out here, but driving to school and to work is pretty taxing. The Fiero won't start which is also kind of any issue. haha. The thing is, it's quiet here. I see my dad pretty often, which I missed. I think I need a list.

Cons for Dad's house:
  • Far from work.
  • Far from school.
  • Far from my mom's family.
  • Far from Alex.
  • Fiero is not working and my dad is not very sure why.

Pros for Dad's house: (I wrote "prose" at first, I laughed)

  • Quiet.
  • No one in my business all the time.
  • I get to spend time with my brothers, I missed them.
  • DAD
  • I'm finding locations out here for my company to open stores. ($2,000 finders fee! each!)
  • Close to my dad's family.
  • Alex understands.
  • My dad will fix the Fiero. Maybe find me a new car?

I wish my families didn't live so far apart. My mom said she is signing a lease on Monday so I could "come home" if I wanted to. I want to bring my company out here and I want to be successful at something. My dad told my stepmom that me living here is temporary, but I kind of want to stay indefinitely. I love my dad and my brothers, and I miss them because I can never get out here when I live at my mom's. I'm pretty torn now.

No comments: