Thursday, March 20, 2008

You've Got a Modern Loft, and a New Tattoo of Your Own Name

Stuff I realized today:
  • As much as cardio activity is annoying to do, it feels GREAT later
  • If socks cover my ankles, they sure as hell better cover my entire calf, or I'll fold them down.
  • I enjoy my ankle bones, and the scars that float above them.
  • I love drama, and art. despite the crazies that flock to both.
  • I miss reading more and more the less I do it.
  • I only like the Beatles as adapted in Across the Universe and I feel like a musical idiot because of it.
  • Molly does crack, but she might just naturally produce it in her body. glands or some shit.
  • Brothers are better than sisters for everyday uses, but sisters are like connected to your soul.
  • I'm translating Hamlet into ghetto, and I'm not even concerned that it will be a bastard abomination.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's true, the crack flows through me. But I produce it natural(ly)! And I'm going to make you like The Beatles, the REAL Beatles, whether you like it or not. Granted, the guy in Across the Universe is WAY attractive. However, he has nothing on George Harrison. True dat, boo.

Molly