Wednesday, December 12, 2007

AH HA! I had a bit of a revelation!

so today as I'm walking in the cold towards my car and contemplating how I'm going to avoide slipping, a red VW Jetta rolls up next to me and honks. Guess who it is? It's Gracie, my ex parking spot buddy. Oh how I've missed her witty-angsty-have-a-good-time attitude. I'm like, "yes no walking!" So I get in and in the 3 minutes it takes to get to my car, I realize just how much I love my friends. I mean sure its nice to get a ride to my car in the cold, but seriously, what the frick would i do without them? I have maybe 7 months left before we scatter across the country. Sooooooo, this means I'm gonna have to spend all my waking time having fun with them. (starting in january, there aint no way in hell I have time now haha)

There is that core group of girls that I tell almost anything to. Some are staying close, some are going as far as California and Florida. Last year we had going away parties and pool get togethers for our graduating friends, and this year its our turn. I always thought it was not big deal when the seniors got all teary because they are coming back on breaks right? I know I'm gonna be the most emotional one. haha. oh well. Now I realize I'm going to be making all new friends in less than a year, but that's never been a problem for me. I just have to make sure to keep the old ones.

excuse to party? oh I think so!

No comments: